First and foremost, thank you for being our customer. We truly appreciate you and want to provide you with the best service possible.
To enhance our offerings and optimize our services, we rely on proven and reliable software to streamline our operations. This includes the use of remote access software, backup and restore services, and an awesome ticketing system among some of the features offered. These tools along with our management system enable us to offer a wider range of services, features and options that help us provide you with a higher level of service.
How to contact us and request help:
- Through the system tray icon (explained below)
- If you don’t have the icon on your desktop or for anything that is not of an urgent, need it now nature, simply send an email to: email@example.com
Both will generate a ticket and notify us of the whatever you need assistance with.
If it is of an urgent nature and needs to be handled immediately, please call us on any of our support lines:
- 863-812-4447 is our main number
- 863-220-9370 (textable) number
- If all else fails try our bat phone (call/text) 703-200-7472
If you are one of monthly managed customers, you will have an icon that is located down by the clock (for windows users) or on the title bar up top (for Mac users) that looks like this:
When you click on it the following options are available (and may change from time to time)
Click on the help request form and fill in the requested information.
This form will allow you to take a screenshot and send it along to better explain what is going on.